Soccer97

Is a sup allowed to edit an employees time by moving time under a lower pay code? I've asked for help on this and have wrote grievances galore to fix my time for my checks and nothing.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Is a sup allowed to edit an employees time by moving time under a lower pay code? I've asked for help on this and have wrote grievances galore to fix my time for my checks and nothing.
They must know you like soccer, and automatically assume you're a B* and won't do anything about it

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We don’t know the whole story. The sup and the employee could be confused on air or ground pay that should or shouldn’t be paid. I’ve seen both side be wrong.

brownIEman

We don’t know the whole story. The sup and the employee could be confused on air or ground pay that should or shouldn’t be paid. I’ve seen both side be wrong.

Very much what he said.

Between different classifications and various progressions for each it can get confusing. Had a guy doing inside work then shuttle or air or some such occasionally file a grievance that he was not being paid correctly. Turns out after investigating the Union and payroll determined he had been paid incorrectly - he'd been over paid for some of the other work. Wound up with deductions for several months.

Talk with experienced Union reps and make sure you're right going into this fight. Make the fight if you are though - never let the company pay you less than you are owed.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
can you give us a specific example?

sounds like a 1800# call + a grievance to me
Yes, but this keeps happening which says to me, they are not afraid of the union. We know why they are doing it, to make their own numbers look good. Get state attorney's involved and folks in management start needing to change underwear. Upper management might fire some to be rid of the mess.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It's an open secret that wages for plenty of part-timers here are lower than minimum. I'll be talking up a few seasonals for their hourly wage and will file to the state if i find a few cases. 25 cents adds up if it is missing from several people.

It's an open secret that wages for plenty of part-timers here are lower than minimum. I'll be talking up a few seasonals for their hourly wage and will file to the state if i find a few cases. 25 cents adds up if it is missing from several people.

It adds up but is still apparently not enough for crayons or knockoff HP scanner ink for preload.

Nike

What management editing time cards in their favor! At this point I’d be surprised if they weren’t doing this.

moomoom

I know at my hub they have been doing this on preload. The person next to me didn't receive their time and a half after 25 hr until like 35 hrs and never received double time over 40. Another person has been getting paid 11/hr all the way until 40 hours every week during peak, no overtime at all until after 40. Union in my hub seems like dog:censored2: too.

PT Car Washer

I know at my hub they have been doing this on preload. The person next to me didn't receive their time and a half after 25 hr until like 35 hrs and never received double time over 40. Another person has been getting paid 11/hr all the way until 40 hours every week during peak, no overtime at all until after 40. Union in my hub seems like dog:censored2: too.
Double time after 40 hours? Never heard of that before.