Met a UPS manager at his home....

CatMan

While making a delivery at resi, I came upon a guy dressed in a UPS uniform, I noticed he had a couple of patches, so I asked him what he did ...he told me he was a manager and that he trained all the feeder drivers...he was fit, articulate and very professional sounding . After the brief encounter, I walked back to my truck...l felt small.

falcon back

While making a delivery at resi, I came upon a guy dressed in a UPS uniform, I noticed he had a couple of patches, so I asked him what he did ...he told me he was a manager and that he trained all the feeder drivers...he was fit, articulate and very professional sounding . After the brief encounter, I walked back to my truck...l felt small.
I guess someone of your intelligence would feel small meeting someone that was articulate and professional sounding.

Did you just get out of the pool?

dezguy

You misspelled the word “site” yesterday, so please, go on about intelligence.
The guy has admitted several times, under his old handle that he only has his high school education. He's probably the last person that should be preaching about intelligence.

Guy graduated high school and lucked into a job that topped him out in 14 months and giving him a pension and some how that makes him a Rhodes scholar. :lol:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The guy has admitted several times, under his old handle that he only has his high school education. He's probably the last person that should be preaching about intelligence.

Guy graduated high school and lucked into a job that topped him out in 14 months and giving him a pension and some how that makes him a Rhodes scholar. :lol:
'Roads' scholar.

AB831

Yet I can do the same job you and make more money than you. Not bad for someone who can"t spell.
Except I’ll be done this job by the time I’m 32, and I’ll be starting out at more than your topped out pay. So do you really want to play the money game with me?

AB831

And there’s nothing wrong with having a high school education, but don’t belittle people regularly when you can’t even spell on a high school level.