Mexican day laborer

Newbie17

So I started 2 a half weeks ago from and have worked a total of 7 days. Today is Wednesday and I was just sent home yet again. I haven't worked since last Thursday. I thought I was suppose to be on my own after my 3rd day with the supe but I've only been a helper. To make matters worse because my id number was inaccurate which caused my first non training check to arrive about a week late.Then I finally get my check and it's 11 hours short!! How am I going to make 40 days in 60 days when they keep sending me home? I feel like a Mexican day laborer waitng for work except they are probably getting more work than me at this point. Thoughts?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So I started 2 a half weeks ago from and have worked a total of 7 days. Today is Wednesday and I was just sent home yet again. I haven't worked since last Thursday. I thought I was suppose to be on my own after my 3rd day with the supe but I've only been a helper. To make matters worse because my id number was inaccurate which caused my first non training check to arrive about a week late.Then I finally get my check and it's 11 hours short!! How am I going to make 40 days in 60 days when they keep sending me home? I feel like a Mexican day laborer waitng for work except they are probably getting more work than me at this point. Thoughts?

Did you get hired as a seasonal package car driver?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Day labor here where I am gets $125 a day plus lunch...cash. you getting that?