Micheal Moore slams Obama and calls for Gov Snyders arrest

Sportello

Just took over the Tapper show and gave a passionate speech on culpability.

It's probably just being uploaded, look for it and watch it a couple of times. I just had it on as noise and missed some of it. I will watch it again at least once from start to finish. Do the same and I'd love to hear your thoughts.

In case anyone doesn't know, Micheal Moore is a Flint native, which may explain some of his passion on this subject.

oldngray

nowhere special
Obama said that Flint water is safe. He even supposedly drank a glass of it. Wow. What a dilemma it must be for you about who to believe.

Sportello

Obama said that Flint water is safe. He even supposedly drank a glass of it. Wow. What a dilemma it must be for you about who to believe.
Why would it be a dilemma?

I always presume any politician is being less than completely truthful.

What did you think of Moore's statements?

Sportello

So neither one of you watched the clip, or you maybe did watch it and disagreed with his opinions?

Which is it?

That's the only way we can try to rise to an intelligent conversation, or maybe you are both trolling?

newfie

So neither one of you watched the clip, or you maybe did watch it and disagreed with his opinions?

Which is it?

That's the only way we can try to rise to an intelligent conversation, or maybe you are both trolling?

I've already seen the clip a few times but I thank you for trying to share information with us. Its a little better in quality then the normal attempts to stalk and intimidate me that I otherwise seem to see from you.

Sportello

I've already seen the clip a few times but I thank you for trying to share information with us. Its a little better in quality then the normal attempts to stalk and intimidate me that I otherwise seem to see from you.
So you have no opinion whatsoever, but feel obligated to troll the thread?

PS---It's not always about you. I was hoping for intelligent discussion. ;)