Michelle Bachmann

Babagounj

Strength through joy
debbie_wasserman_schultz_joe_biden.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I got news for you, Michele Bachman is now on the IDIOT tour. Here's a story fox news isnt reporting on TELEVISION anytime soon! Just as in Sarah Palin style, Bachman continues to say STUPID things on camera and the fuuny part of it is, SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW IT!

Island Fox talks about incompetence, but would probably vote for Michele Bachman if she was the candidate even after showing how dumb she really is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPT2drqX16Y

Today (08/17/11) is the aniversary of Elvis Presleys DEATH, Bachman, took time out from her STUPID TOUR to wish ELVIS a HAPPY BIRTHDAY???

REALLY STUPID!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This thread was started out of a need for info on a candidate. You have your "joke" thread on her...........this thread is for issues in the campaign and articles on Bachmann.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I got news for you, Michele Bachman is now on the IDIOT tour. Here's a story fox news isnt reporting on TELEVISION anytime soon! Just as in Sarah Palin style, Bachman continues to say STUPID things on camera and the fuuny part of it is, SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW IT!

Island Fox talks about incompetence, but would probably vote for Michele Bachman if she was the candidate even after showing how dumb she really is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPT2drqX16Y

Today (08/17/11) is the aniversary of Elvis Presleys DEATH, Bachman, took time out from her STUPID TOUR to wish ELVIS a HAPPY BIRTHDAY???

REALLY STUPID!

Peace.

You lie again.....FOX ran this clip ALL DAY long on every show. LIE, Lie!! I bet I saw it 10 times!!

JustTired

free at last.......
I will give her the only compliment I can at this time.

She's a couple of brain cells above Palin. Still hasn't got the brains that God gave a screwdriver.

I really doubt anyone reading these threads would know what day Elvis died on unless they hear it in the media. That begs the question of did Bachmann mess that up or one of her staff members? I don't care who they are or what letter is beside their name, anyone that speaks in public have made mistakes as bad or worse than this. Seriously, who besides die hard Elvis fans or citizens of Memphis would know either or care?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I really doubt anyone reading these threads would know what day Elvis died on unless they hear it in the media. That begs the question of did Bachmann mess that up or one of her staff members? I don't care who they are or what letter is beside their name, anyone that speaks in public have made mistakes as bad or worse than this. Seriously, who besides die hard Elvis fans or citizens of Memphis would know either or care?

IT shows that Bachman is a pandering maroon. She tries to hop on the bandwagon of something popular (which elvis is) and combine it into her montra of election jibberish, and screws it up just like Sarah Palin would.

This demonstrates how SHE is not a leader, and by your suggestion, she is being controlled by idiots who give her instructions that they themselves didnt check out.

Either way, it still makes her an idiot. Even here in california, people gasped when they heard what she said. Most people know the death of Elvis and John Lennon are days that people hold dear to their hearts, except for Bachman who only wanted to stump speech on his grave.

Peace.

IT shows that Bachman is a pandering maroon. She tries to hop on the bandwagon of something popular (which elvis is) and combine it into her montra of election jibberish, and screws it up just like Sarah Palin would.

HAHAHA, every politician on the stump looks for something unique about whatever town they are in to try and make a connection with the locals. If it is pandering as you say, Zer0bama is as guilty as Bachmann or anyone else. It's common practice.

This demonstrates how SHE is not a leader, and by your suggestion, she is being controlled by idiots who give her instructions that they themselves didnt check out.

I didn't suggest anything of the sort. What I did suggest was that like, probably most politicians (in including your guy), she has a staff member that does research on this kind of "connection making". I really doubt she does that herself. Mistakes are made, in her case there have been many gaffs such as this.

Either way, it still makes her an idiot. Even here in california, people gasped when they heard what she said. Most people know the death of Elvis and John Lennon are days that people hold dear to their hearts, except for Bachman who only wanted to stump speech on his grave.

I am sure there were many people all over the world that would have gasped when hearing that. But I still maintain that the majority of people in the US woke up Wednesday moring not knowing it was the anniversary of Elvis's unintentional suicide.

Now do you really believe that Bachmann WANTED to stomp on the grave of Elvis???? and YOU call HER an idiot? HAHAHAHA

I bet when they scheduled the stop in Memphis she decided right then to go stomp on Elvis's grave.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
......"Even here in california, people gasped when they heard what she said. Most people know the death of Elvis and John Lennon are days that people hold dear to their hearts,................"

I'm here in SoCal , so don't speak for me.........and I have no idea what dates elvis was born or died or Lennon either.

I remember the date when Kennedy was shot.

I remember the date when planes hijacked by radical muslims killed almost 3000 people in N.Y.

I remember my family's b-days & anniversaries.

The only time I'm reminded is when the news reports that 'so & so' was born on this day in such & such year.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm here in SoCal , so don't speak for me.........and I have no idea what dates elvis was born or died or Lennon either.

Ya, i can understand that, neither of those artists made recordings for the victrola.

victrola.gif

"LOVE ME TENDER, Love me sweet!"

Peace

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was in the middle of it all........Elvis going in the army, Elvis capturing Priscilla for his wife...........We remember Col. Tom Parker and how much Elvis loved & honored his mother (Gladys) and I saw the Ed Sullivan Show that really turned him out as a star. I named my first born Lisa Marie after his daughter was named that. He could belt out a hymn better than any gospel choir ever. He was a true entertainer.............and then he went south!!

Too bad you only knew him as a fat, druggie!!