Midterm Elections: Countdown to Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Pennsylvania Democrats playing the race card in the governor's campaign. Will it work?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1663191668551.png

floridays

Only have generals that kiss the ring to Trumpism.

Let's consider if a reason might exist.

Once again the nexus of this thinking points back to the transformational Barak Hussein Obama.

From March 2015

"President Obama likes to fancy himself a modern incarnation of Abraham Lincoln. Lincoln was a wartime president who famously struggled to find generals that shared his strategic vision of victory. Obama also seems to be in search of generals who share his strategic vision. But where Lincoln sought fighting generals who wanted to win, Obama has tried to create a politically sensitive and strategically befuddled military.

Obama’s impact on the Pentagon has been both social and operational. He pressed the military change policies on gay service members and women in combat, and now appears to be pushing to remove restrictions covering transgender people. To some extent these moves reflect public sentiment, and the bans on gays and females in combat were going to be lifted under any Democrat president. Still, the developments clearly reflect Obama’s worldview."

Obama's actions certainly have produced reactions, you understand not everyone was on the same page as Obama's "Change We Can Believe In."

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It’s not a man.
It’s not a baby.
It's not a heartbeat.
It's not a riot.
It’s not a recession.
It’s not a raid.
It’s not inflation.
It’s not grooming.
It’s not a border crisis.
Democrats think we are stupid.

Wally

Lol. Right on schedule the NY Times comes out with a story using anonymous Democrat source designed to influence the Georgia senate race. Waited until October?

fishtm2001

Lol. Right on schedule the NY Times comes out with a story using anonymous Democrat source designed to influence the Georgia senate race. Waited until October?
“I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us. You’re not a ‘family man’ when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence.”

Christian Walker

Wally

“I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us. You’re not a ‘family man’ when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence.”

Christian Walker
Dems never had a problem with this guy? And these weren't just allegations from one disgruntled person, these things actually happened!
kennedy_car_dyke_bridge.jpg

Screenshot_20210217-182508_Samsung Internet.jpg

newolddude

Christian Walker
This will just get him more votes in Georgia.

Box Ox

Christian Walker
This will just get him more votes in Georgia.

Are we now turning on Georgia because Stacey Abrams was never declared its true governor and it looks like it's probably on the way out for Democrats?

Oct. 3, 2022

"An amusing spectacle this year has been seeing Stacey Abrams, as she campaigns again for Governor of Georgia, trying to explain away her Trumpian refusal to concede after she lost the same race in 2018. “Despite the final tally and the inauguration,” she claimed in 2019, “I do have one very affirmative statement to make. We won.” Does that call to mind a certain Republican?"

gs.png

newolddude

Are we now turning on Georgia because Stacey Abrams was never declared its true governor and it looks like it's probably on the way out for Democrats?
No. I'm reflecting back on Trump's "grab 'em by the p*ssy" Access Hollywood tape.

It's all about the alpha male expressing his right to do whatever he pleases and to subjugate women. That makes candidates more attractive to Republican voters as they project that to themselves.

Box Ox

No. I'm reflecting back on Trump's "grab 'em by the p*ssy" Access Hollywood tape.

It's all about the alpha male expressing his right to do whatever he pleases and to subjugate women. That makes candidates more attractive to Republican voters as they project that to themselves.

OK :)

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Christian Walker

Okay now.. let us interview Warnock’s ex...

Wally

You are probably correct. He's a ridiculous joke of a MAGA Republican candidate. and sadly, a shambling cautionary CTE tale.
The race card is being played too. All blacks must be Dems?