Mileage pay from intergrad?

Cusefan315

I’m new I’ve been waiting over 3 weeks and can’t get a straight answer from anyone...is the check deposited or is it a paper check I have to pick up and get myself. I’m getting really tired of not getting an answer from anyone there.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I’m new I’ve been waiting over 3 weeks and can’t get a straight answer from anyone

Welcome to UPS. You'll get the same thing here. So with that being said, welcome to BC!

I’m getting really tired of not getting an answer from anyone there.

You first say that you can't get a straight answer from anyone then you say you're not getting an answer. Which is it? Do you think maybe you're the disconnect here? I find it hard to believe that not one person (at your building and NOT the internet) hasn't told you that things take time. Different department processes Per Diem and mileage reimbursements. Could take a month.

So, unless you are really that desperate for the few nickles and dimes they will reimburse you, settle down, it will be there in the next few weeks.

is the check deposited or is it a paper check
Paper check, go ask your OMS for it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Generally, if you have to travel more than 50 miles each way to go to Integrad, you will receive mileage pay from your home center to the school location and will be put up in a hotel.

542thruNthru

I’m new I’ve been waiting over 3 weeks and can’t get a straight answer from anyone...is the check deposited or is it a paper check I have to pick up and get myself. I’m getting really tired of not getting an answer from anyone there.

Who told you that you get mileage reimbursement? Is it in your supplmental or is it a state law?

Bigga

I went in may and did get a mileage check... I had to go to hr and they submitted reimbursement paperwork and they send a check to your house it takes like 3 months