Military ban

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The generals have decided to focus on readiness instead of social engineering. The floor is open.
maxwell_smart__confused.gif

Sportello

By Associated Press Published July 26, 2017 11:04 am

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon seems to have been unaware that President Donald Trump has decided to bar transgender people from the military.

A Pentagon spokesman, Navy Capt. Jeff Davis, refused to answer questions about what Trump’s tweeted announcement means for the current policy, including whether transgender people already serving in the military will be kicked out.

“Call the White House,” he said.

The White House press office did not immediately respond to request for comment.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
the military doesnt have to be a direct reflection of society, with all that diversity :censored2:, it's for violence and sketchy political objectives

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The exact look on the majority of Americans faces after some of the social policy changes of the Obama administration.
Cry me a river.
The old people will die, and most young people don't give a hoot about gender or sexual preference. Trump's latest backward ass slap in the face of freedom only prolongs the inevitable. Most likely this is just another one of his distractions from the failures of his administration.

newfie

This decision wasn't made by the generals. It was made by Trump for political reasons/distraction from healthcare. Mattis said the first he heard about it was from the tweets.

the decision should be made by the president under advise of his generals. After Manning there is a legitimate concern that other transies will join to get the military to pay for this very expensive surgery.

Non sequitur

Cry me a river.
The old people will die, and most young people don't give a hoot about gender or sexual preference. Trump's latest backward ass slap in the face of freedom only prolongs the inevitable. Most likely this is just another one of his distractions from the failures of his administration.
In polite society, folks would not be openly advertising their sexuality. People don't care unless you keep shoving it in their face. These freedoms you speak of goes both ways. I have the right to say that certain things are disgusting and not to be cohearsed through economic threats.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In polite society, folks would not be openly advertising their sexuality. People don't care unless you keep shoving it in their face. These freedoms you speak of goes both ways. I have the right to say that certain things are disgusting and not to be cohearsed through economic threats.
You can say it all you want, just don't expect the government to force your beliefs on others, which is exactly what this does.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
the decision should be made by the president under advise of his generals. After Manning there is a legitimate concern that other transies will join to get the military to pay for this very expensive surgery.
Ya Manning has been treated so well by his country, I'm sure everyone is jealous of that situation.

newfie

ah the good old days when we had a polite society. what cracks me up is the liberal attempt to turn what is an effort to avoid paying for the confused who wish to change their biology into a human rights issue. Talk about drama queens.

Non sequitur

You can say it all you want, just don't expect the government to force your beliefs on others, which is exactly what this does.
Ya the new religion is hedonism. Anything goes except traditional values. Absolute obedience is strictly enforced. Look what's happening in Europe. Thought police everywhere.