Military

moreluck

golden ticket member
Uniform ????
Are we going to be able to tell which side is which ?

Maybe UPS should allow long beards and long hair and ponytails and handlebars......

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Beards will never be approved, but beyond that as long as people do their jobs I don't see it as a big deal.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Uniform ????

Maybe UPS should allow long beards and long hair and ponytails and handlebars......
FedEx Ground already does that.
Seen any of those LaserShip people yet? I don't even like them being on my property.

Johney

Navy_SEALs_in_Afghanistan_prior_to_Red_Wing.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Uniform ????

That's pretty much my description in the winter. I'm a little more presentable in the summer----but not much.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Despite earlier promises that no commissaries would be closed as a result of proposed pay and benefits cuts, a Pentagon official told lawmakers Wednesday that some closures might happen.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Despite earlier promises that no commissaries would be closed as a result of proposed pay and benefits cuts, a Pentagon official told lawmakers Wednesday that some closures might happen.

Well, thats what happens when your beloved republicans cut funding for our military.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There are other wasteful things that could be closed......but Obambi likes to stick it in and twist it !! He's a sick SOB

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You should really link to the story if you're going to post their copyrighted material word for word. Here let me help you:
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2014/03/26/dod-some-us-commissaries-may-close-due-to-cuts.html

So to sum up, only stateside commissaries are having some of their subsidies phased out. They will still operate tax and rent free. Ya, some of their prices might go up, but if a store can't stay in business running tax free and not paying rent maybe they should shut down.

Seems like the thing you should be asking is why do we pay some military personnel so little that they need to shop at a commissary to begin with.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you ever look at it as a perk........low commissary prices to those who served while the rest of us have to pay the high store prices ??? Looking at things only one way is the sign of a closed mind.

Do crossword puzzles.....you are forced to think 3 or 4 different ways to solve them.

MAKAVELI

Did you ever look at it as a perk........low commissary prices to those who served while the rest of us have to pay the high store prices ??? Looking at things only one way is the sign of a closed mind.

Do crossword puzzles.....you are forced to think 3 or 4 different ways to solve them.
That's deep.:confused:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

DIDO---in addition to their base pay married enlisted get separate rations, which is money used to buy food.

8 years in the Air Force and I never broke $20K.

Sent using BrownCafe App