Minnesota Snowstorm Doesn't Stop UPS Driver

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Minnesota Snowstorm Doesn't Stop UPS Driver - CBS Minnesota

Driver Chris Day said the heavy snow slowed him down but he had Christmas gifts to deliver.

rod

Retired 22 years
They had no business being out delivering those kind of conditions
It's Mn. If they could get the packages to us we went out. I can only think of a couple times in my 30 years when we had a day off for snow. No pay because it was an act of god. I just smh when I see drivers looking like this guy. He may as well crawled out of a dumpster.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
We are expecting 6 to 8 feet or more in the next couple days in the Sierra. Governor will probably declare a state emergency
and mail out some more checks......

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It's Mn. If they could get the packages to us we went out. I can only think of a couple times in my 30 years when we had a day off for snow. No pay because it was an act of god. I just smh when I see drivers looking like this guy. He may as well crawled out of a dumpster.
He doesn't look half as bad as most these days.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
8ft of snow?!!!
a couple feet so far and still coming down for next couple days.
172 inches so far this winter .can average from 150-900 inches a season.

3 seasons ago we received over 700 inches for whole winter but last two seasons were drought.
This season is looking good so far.
we really need it to fill lakes and soak for forests. wildfires are our bigger worry.

our town ranges from about 4500-8000 foot level elevation ( near Lake Tahoe which is about 6200 I think. )