MIP / Status Update for Q4-2020

Endoman

Trust you saw the 125% MIP Factor for 2020! It shows all what a complete loser David Abney was. Ladies and gentlemen of the UPS jury, I rest my case....

DaveA

Congrats to all partners. All of our hard work during this turbulent year has paid off. 125% is an amazing number. I'm so very happy for all of us. Carol is off to an amazing start.

Popeye

Congrats to all partners. All of our hard work during this turbulent year has paid off. 125% is an amazing number. I'm so very happy for all of us. Carol is off to an amazing start.
So the average for the past 2 years is 82.5%. Not so great. Didn’t you work hard last year too?

Endoman

Yes, Popeye - a sound approach in looking at the two year average. My point is simple - Abney was a stonecold loser and gashed us with the 40% while trying to make the Transformation numbers look good and prolong his reign as CEO (remember, the Emperor had no Clothes and the yes men/women all sucked up to him). This was DEF a make-up effort by Carol. And, sorry, Burrheadd, for defending the operators. You need to keep in mind that many in management do not have "sweaty" jobs...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes, Popeye - a sound approach in looking at the two year average. My point is simple - Abney was a stonecold loser and gashed us with the 40% while trying to make the Transformation numbers look good and prolong his reign as CEO (remember, the Emperor had no Clothes and the yes men/women all sucked up to him). This was DEF a make-up effort by Carol. And, sorry, Burrheadd, for defending the operators. You need to keep in mind that many in management do not have "sweaty" jobs...

How “sweaty” can it be sitting in an office with cold a/c watching videos on YouTube

DaveA

So the average for the past 2 years is 82.5%. Not so great. Didn’t you work hard last year too?

I did work hard, yeah! And I don't disagree that 82.5% for a two year average is not so great. This 125% helps ease the pain of that just a little. So did the extra week of pay they gave us earlier in the year. Also, the three year average is 92%. The goal is 100%, of course. No arguments from me that 40% was ridiculously low.

Now, lets work our tails off this year and and get a three year average of 100%!!!

Popeye

No argument here re: Abney. He had a 30+ year track record as a total :censored2: nozzle. Truly a disgrace that he was named CEO.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
No argument here re: Abney. He had a 30+ year track record as a total * nozzle. Truly a disgrace that he was named CEO.
Abney was the kind of guy that would throw land-line phones across the room in meetings, back when he was in the ops

A true old school operator, aka dog:censored2:

OrionIsDaddy

I have a feeling management is in for some bad news this year.

We need to stop the excess spending and Caròl can't cut union salaries so it's gotta come from somewhere. I just haven't figured out how she will do it yet.