Mis loads

Birdblue

I was wondering if management wanted to fire a loader can they sabotage him by pinning a lot of mis loads on him? Like you know how the supervisor for a belt gets a report on mis loads and who scanned that box, but there are some that were not scanned and there for on the report it says unknown, basically that box was thrown in the trailer can they pin a lot of thoes boxes on him as there excuse to Go through the process of firing him even though he truly is good about setting the mis sorts out of the trailer(management knows this by the way)? But this loader does show up on time every day , works and goes by the rules to the best of his ability it’s just his attitude that I think gets on there nerves and there reason for trying to get rid of him?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I was wondering if management wanted to fire a loader can they sabotage him by pinning a lot of mis loads on him? Like you know how the supervisor for a belt gets a report on mis loads and who scanned that box, but there are some that were not scanned and there for on the report it says unknown, basically that box was thrown in the trailer can they pin a lot of thoes boxes on him as there excuse to Go through the process of firing him even though he truly is good about setting the mis sorts out of the trailer(management knows this by the way)? But this loader does show up on time every day , works and goes by the rules to the best of his ability it’s just his attitude that I think gets on there nerves and there reason for trying to get rid of him?

Will the one who uses the scanner get fired for getting to much miss loads even though they logged into another persons scanner I'd or the one the scanner is logged into? Like let's say I accidentally log into another persons I'd you know when you get you're scanner from the case your sup brings with him at the beginning of the shift for the loaders to use to scan the boxes with, but before they scan the boxes they have to scan a bar code sticker once, at the begining of the night with there name on it. And then as I unknowing log Into another loaders I'd I then begin to scan boxes into my truck and press the escape button that logs me out of my truck accidentally. i then try to log back in to the truck and it still won't log me in so I go tell the head sup and he tells me to just put the boxes in for we did not have too many left. But as I wait and begin to load what was suppose to be a few boxes turns too a little more then expected and not mention the few bags that I get as well. Please note this is on a special sort just after Christmas like a once a year thing and that there was a mixture of boxes going into my truck but ground and three day were the only ones the i could not Put on, but like on a normal sort you would have a little rock bag/package going to a different truck and a jonesboro in another, and also, I realized that I was not logged into my I'd until after the shift was over and also about the three day and ground.
download (3).jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dude, you worry more than someone betting on the Cleveland Browns!

PT Car Washer

Absolutely.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Put the packages in the correct package car.

john chesney

I don’t think they need to sabotage anyone. My loaders should of been fired everyday

dudebro

Management is too busy loading to engage in these kinds of shenanigans.

Teospal

Chances are if they want to fire you, they probably don't need to sabotage you. You're probably already doing a :censored2:ty enough job that they can find and document enough to get rid of you. Or just toss you onto the punishment pull and wait for you to quit. Toss in the typical attendance problem that half of preloaders seem to have and your days are numbered.

That said, it's harder to get fired for performance than it is to get fired for not following the methods. If they see you're getting misloads along with not making your scan goal then you're gonna have a rough time defending that. On the other hand if you're making 90% (or whatever the goal is in your building) scans then it's easier for your steward to go to bat.

Teospal

@Teospal the contract says nothing about scan goals or pph.

If you're told to scan but you don't, that's insubordination and people have been written up for it. The scan % report alone can't get someone in trouble true. But a couple sups observing someone not scanning after being told to would be. The scan report just shows the sups who to look out for, the discipline comes from observing someone not adhering to the methods. But you bet your rear that a GOOD scan percentage would be leveraged by a steward to fight discipline.

An0n

Work slower and make sure other people arent loading your cars. Just dealt with this a few months ago. It stopped happening once they stopped switching my pick every damn day.