15. Toledo, Ohio
  16. New York City
  17. Sacramento, Calif.
  18. Youngstown, Ohio
  19. Gary, Ind.
  20. Philadelphia

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I can see miserable New York it has the Mets and the Yankees and their obnoxious fans, but Philly home of the Phillies ,Eagles.Flyers,wing bowl,the mummers,cheese steaks whiz without,and Joey Vento "No English no service" no way!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I think Canton akron get a raw deal. I guess the inner cities are bad, and only 18% of the population have a college degree, and have both been run (down) by democrats for years. But I enjoy the shopping areas, before dark. Cleveland has so much to offer, never go there but, the rock and roll hall of fame, never been there, but hey it houses part of lake erie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a nice zoo, and Im trying to remember who runs it..............................
And then Youngstown, so much to offer in the downtown. Turning Tech, YSU, the Covelli Centre, used to be the Chevy Centre, but we know what happened there, all brought thanks to James Trafficant. Lets see dont go 1 mile S N E OR W,or you are in another world. And lets see who runs it, and who has run it...............Im so suprised. But we got a new steel mill, for something like 182 billion in stimulus we are going to have 350 jobs which pay 60 k for a year. 12% college education, Im betting they will have to import workers.

rod

Retired 22 years
Too bad about Rockford, Il. making it. I lived in Rockford in 1967 right out of high school and it was a great city. I worked at Ingersoll Milling Machine Co. Anyone know if they are still operating?

P

pickup

I can see miserable New York it has the Mets and the Yankees and their obnoxious fans, but Philly home of the Phillies ,Eagles.Flyers,wing bowl,the mummers,cheese steaks whiz without,and Joey Vento "No English no service" no way!

Once the home of 2 million residents (1950s) and now about 1,550,000 so philadelphians can talk all they want, but many have spoken with their feet .