Misloads when multiple people are loading a PC

EmraldArcher

Since the route I'm getting my 30 days as a cover driver on is usually cut on Monday and Tuesday I work my regular job on the preload those days.

My PT supervisor just has me come in at 5 and then jump into whatever set someone called in sick from. The problem is that by the time I get there someone else has usually already been loading packages into those cars. Additionally, since that person most likely had a ****ty attitude about having to load in there the cages are usually a mess for the entire rest of the day as well which means I often need help at some point during the shift.

Now I'm not saying I'm the best loader in the world but I can't help but notice that whenever they try and get me to sign off on a misload it was from a day I wasn't the only person loading in that PC. Not that I think they would ever try and fire me over a misload here and there (I only get like one a month and I'm pretty much on everyone's good side anyway) but could someone ever be disciplined over misloads when they weren't the only person loading that PC?

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
No way. Ask them to prove you loaded it. I used to stack out until they sent help and once that person loaded for a minute I'd tell them to get out of the way and let me clean up. I never got disciplined for missloads.

packageguy

No way. Ask them to prove you loaded it. I used to stack out until they sent help and once that person loaded for a minute I'd tell them to get out of the way and let me clean up. I never got disciplined for missloads.

I always say if you did not start and finish your set, you cannot be responsible for it ......