Misloads

UPS0526

BrownAndDown
Was wondering if it’s typical for sups to ask you to sign for misloads during sort as they scan check your trucks. Even before your break when I typically go through my trucks during break or any down time. Anybody else experienced this?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
yes it’s typical, no you won’t get fired for it, it’s just harassment i’ve never seen anyone in 9 years fired for misloads

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Was wondering if it’s typical for sups to ask you to sign for misloads during sort as they scan check your trucks. Even before your break when I typically go through my trucks during break or any down time. Anybody else experienced this?
dont sign anything but your check

Box Ox

Don't sign before calling one of those dillweeds over to tell you what the route names are for the corresponding intended and actual route numbers on the sheet. If they can't tell you, somebody else touched your set at any time the day before, or they're trying to blame you for routes you didn't load, write "RTS" in big letters on the sheet and write why.

Take your time and be a real dick about the level of explanatory detail you include. The sup might try to discourage it as you've stopped slinging cardboard to deal with their :censored2: the right way. Tell them you want only to encourage greater attention to detail on their part when they're assigning misload blame. And you want to be able to laugh at them and your center manager if they ever try to pull it out of your file for discipline.

If they've legit got ya, sign if you want but write "SUP" in big letters on the sheet.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Must be the season for harassing people into working fast again, kick those MoFos off the clock as fast as possible!!!

My driver got a handful of pieces shuttled to him (our hub is a wreck) and his shuttled piece counted as my misload hahahaha.