Miss delivered package.

Package_Donkey14

milk was a bad choice
So today I was told I miss delivered a package back on Dec. 20th. I'm almost certain it was delivered by my helper. (not trying to say it's not my fault,because we all know we're responsible for everything our helpers do...) So needless to say, I had no information to give my "friendly" office lady on exactly where the package was put nearly 3 weeks ago. She told me the addy on the package is actually a bad addy. Here's the kicker... about an hour later I get a voice mail from a ups sales agent asking about the delivery. Apparently this guy is friends with the receiver and my office lady gave him my personal phone number and told him to call me directly. Of coarse I did not return his call,but damn near an hour after his call I get a diad msg stating if I do not find this package I will be receiving a warning letter. Your thoughts?

oldngray

nowhere special
sounds like a familiar story. If you get a warning letter grieve it. Its probably just harassment and you won't get the letter in my opinion though.

UPSGUY72

So today I was told I miss delivered a package back on Dec. 20th. I'm almost certain it was delivered by my helper. (not trying to say it's not my fault,because we all know we're responsible for everything our helpers do...) So needless to say, I had no information to give my "friendly" office lady on exactly where the package was put nearly 3 weeks ago. She told me the addy on the package is actually a bad addy. Here's the kicker... about an hour later I get a voice mail from a ups sales agent asking about the delivery. Apparently this guy is friends with the receiver and my office lady gave him my personal phone number and told him to call me directly. Of coarse I did not return his call,but damn near an hour after his call I get a diad msg stating if I do not find this package I will be receiving a warning letter. Your thoughts?

IF they gave warning letters out every time someone filed a claim no one would be working at UPS.

upschuck

They can use their handy dandy gps spy software and locate exactly where the stop was completed. Just grieve anything they give. No need to worry.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Tell the sales guy if we weren't busy doing his job then maybe we could focus on ours better. After that use his number and turn it into your center manager for a sales lead, after all, they seem to freely give yours out, right.

Package_Donkey14

milk was a bad choice
They can use their handy dandy gps spy software and locate exactly where the stop was completed. Just grieve anything they give. No need to worry.

They used that handy dandy gps software and told me where the package was driver released. Oddly enough, they would not tell me what the correct addy was suppose to be since the label was addressed to a NS#. I went to that location and no one was home... I even went to the surrounding homes and inquired but turned up nothing. Kinda upset that my phone number was given out so recklessly...

If it's your first you should receive a verbal warning.

Tell the sales guy if we weren't busy doing his job then maybe we could focus on ours better. After that use his number and turn it into your center manager for a sales lead, after all, they seem to freely give yours out, right.
Better yet *67 one of those booky betting services and give them his name and number. They call him for at least five years.

upschuck

Giving my phone number out would bother me more than the letter. Our OMS's have more respect for the drivers here, and most drivers will readily give their number out to help service the customer, but it should be the driver's choice.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They used that handy dandy gps software and told me where the package was driver released. Oddly enough, they would not tell me what the correct addy was suppose to be since the label was addressed to a NS#. I went to that location and no one was home... I even went to the surrounding homes and inquired but turned up nothing. Kinda upset that my phone number was given out so recklessly...
I would chew that OMS ass and make sure she knows to never give out your PERSONAL cellphone number again.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
When I was first training with my on car there was an address my sup and I weren't sure of so he said just leave it and if its wrong they can give it to their neighbor. I haven't worried about misdelivering since

Sent from Droid 4 using Brown Cafe mobile app

Package_Donkey14

milk was a bad choice
I would chew that OMS ass and make sure she knows to never give out your PERSONAL cellphone number again.

Did that. I kept my cool, but I was Pissed! She said it was easier for her because she was busy at the time communicating late air meet points with everyone. If the sales guy calls me again tomorrow I just might lose my temper...Naww screw that... I'll keep my cool, but only because I'll be pm'n anonymous his number immediately after. HAHA!!