Miss the seniority date

Buckeyes

Question. I start Monday P/T training for package handler. The first 5 days of training doesn’t count for seniority, I’ll miss getting seniority before the cut off date when free period starts. If I’m not a pos keep my head down come in on time type of worker what’s the odds of me getting brought back after the second week in January is over?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Question. I start Monday P/T training for package handler. The first 5 days of training doesn’t count for seniority, I’ll miss getting seniority before the cut off date when free period starts. If I’m not a pos keep my head down come in on time type of worker what’s the odds of me getting brought back after the second week in January is over?

Only time will tell

Young Padawan

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They need bodies. Show up and you will work.

Brownsocks

Just a dog

I qualified during the free period to drive so you got a shot. Go Big Blue!!

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
First 5 days? I didn't even have the tour or videos when I started. Once they put the blue vest on you, start counting your 30 working days.

Laguna Preload

Screw that. At my hub they went by my start date which was the first day of training. I think you are wondering if you are seasonal or not. I think it only maters when you are hired.
My hub is so desperate I took a 3 day unpaid vacation 2 weeks in and a guy that was hired with me took a 9 day just after one week lol.we both made seniority. Didn’t seem to bother them to much. Just work hard and don’t worry about it. They will keep you if you take your job seriously.

IESucks

Yes