Missed pickup?

novadriver

I had a pickup on my board but i didnt have the label/sticker to scan so i scanned it in building after back in center as ni1.. will i get in trouble?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had a pickup on my board but i didnt have the label/sticker to scan so i scanned it in building after back in center as ni1.. will i get in trouble?

Are you talking about a call tag? If so, why didn't you use Find BC at the address, pick up the package (if ready) and offer to drop off the receipt tomorrow?

Yes, sheeting a call tag as NI 1 while in the building at the end of the day will merit you a "talk with" tomorrow morning.

novadriver

i put it as not found when i got back i scanned it as ni, i helped someone so i was under another route on my board, idk if that will make it missed?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Remember the old days when you would come back from vacation and around 25 call tags would be in your log?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You brought the package back to the building. Found the Call tag and scanned it? Is this what you are saying?

No. He had the call tag in his EDD but didn't have the actual tag so rather than use Find BC he waited until he got back to the building and had the tag in hand. He scanned it and sheeted it as NI1.

Z

ZQXC

No. He had the call tag in his EDD but didn't have the actual tag so rather than use Find BC he waited until he got back to the building and had the tag in hand. He scanned it and sheeted it as NI1.

gps will eat you alive; not found and you would have been in the clear