Missing Leo lost Leo, gft the letter?

Fedexer95

I was on the road the other day and I lost my leo I don't know how. I spent an hour looking for it I looked inside every inch of the truck and the parking lot and inside my stop that I just walked in 2 steps and I looked EVERYWHERE it went missing. And it's still MIA. I don't want to get a second warning letter. Should I gft the letter that's coming to me

dezguy

lol what's to gft? The Leo was in your possession and you're responsible for it.

Take your medicine and tread lightly for the next 12 months.

Fedexer95

lol what's to gft? The Leo was in your possession and you're responsible for it.

Take your medicine and tread lightly for the next 12 months.
Can I argue I never been to courier school and they have me driving without being properly trained. And that I never received a holster for the Leo.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was on the road the other day and I lost my leo I don't know how. I spent an hour looking for it I looked inside every inch of the truck and the parking lot and inside my stop that I just walked in 2 steps and I looked EVERYWHERE it went missing. And it's still MIA. I don't want to get a second warning letter. Should I gft the letter that's coming to me
Lemme guess. Ground?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Can I argue I never been to courier school and they have me driving without being properly trained. And that I never received a holster for the Leo.
99CC953B-BBC5-4989-8C4C-3A77FE0770E6.gif

Star B

White Lightening
well, your virtual checkride should upload and you'll be able to find it.... right? any mgmt types want to confirm/deny my thoughts?

MassWineGuy

That really sucks and I’m sorry to hear but they must be able to track it electronically. You got no holster? Did you ask for one? I currently have a lost gas card.

Depending on how lenient your managers are, you’re probably looking at a letter. Do everything right for the next year.

Nolimitz

That really sucks and I’m sorry to hear but they must be able to track it electronically. You got no holster? Did you ask for one? I currently have a lost gas card.

Depending on how lenient your managers are, you’re probably looking at a letter. Do everything right for the next year.
Seriously? first lying about an accident and now a lost gas card? Hope you have a backup job. Sound like thin ice to me?