Missing Mark Sanford

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
I learned about him primarily from Jack Hunter's articles.

Plus, my in-laws live in Myrtle Beach and I have considered retiring one day to SC so I try to keep somewhat informed of whats going on down there.

wkmac

I learned about him primarily from Jack Hunter's articles.

Plus, my in-laws live in Myrtle Beach and I have considered retiring one day to SC so I try to keep somewhat informed of whats going on down there.

Jim,

Check out "The Sniper's Tower" at Taki's where a discussion of Sanford is somewhat on-going. Interesting for sure.

browndevil

I heard that he was a possible candidate to run in 2012........at least he has foriegn affair experience. Sorry didn't have a Michael Jackson joke:happy2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
He said the Argentina lady was his soulmate, but that he "will learn to fall in love with my wife again."

If I was his wife and he made that statement, Both of his eyes would be swollen shut and I'd push him into traffic at rush hour!!! Jerk !!:sad-little:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It's actually republicans who are howling the loudest, his constituents in particular. I haven't heard any democrats calling for his head, mostly they seem content to just snicker. He's really making things worse for himself by continuing to give these rambling interviews and babbling on about his feelings for his "soul mate".

tieguy

Banned
It's actually republicans who are howling the loudest, his constituents in particular. I haven't heard any democrats calling for his head, mostly they seem content to just snicker. He's really making things worse for himself by continuing to give these rambling interviews and babbling on about his feelings for his "soul mate".

I think the guys lost his mind.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Eh, I think it has more to do with the fact that republicans tend to make morality a political issue to a much greater degree than democrats do.

Agreed ... but as in almost all ways and beliefs, there is no difference between the two in reality.

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
I think he should resign just as I thought Clinton should have resigned. I would prefer politicians don't put themselves into positions where they might be the subject of potential blackmail.

But then again, maybe thats impossible. They all seem to sell their souls one way or another.

Am I cynical or what :speechless2:?

wkmac

Jones and Hoax,

You might find this 5 minute video op-ed on Mark Sanford interesting in light of a previous comment made earlier. This guy is on the ground in SC so he sees this thing up real close.

SA @ Takimag - Mark Sanford and the Right

Here's an example of a Clinton democrat calling for Sanford's head.

Opps, that didn't work!
:wink2: