missing parts

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Have any of my fellow Mechanics here been suspecting your parts are going to the wrong center? I now have confirmation that it is going on. Personally I have been receiving parts that should have gone to Arkansas. Meanwhile I have numerous parts DNR and SCI that never arrive or return from MDC. Including 150 30/30 brake chambers!

Alexcross774

Spinning my wheels.
Have any of my fellow Mechanics here been suspecting your parts are going to the wrong center? I now have confirmation that it is going on. Personally I have been receiving parts that should have gone to Arkansas. Meanwhile I have numerous parts DNR and SCI that never arrive or return from MDC. Including 150 30/30 brake chambers!
The biggest problem I know of is MDC is reducing Centers inventories without any notice. We had parts that turn over 50 times a year get changed to 0-max in the inventory. But I have noticed that more orders are not being filled. Maybe they decided to see if we would re-order, just to make sure we REALLY need it... I feel your pain 1Brownwrench.

UPSmechanicinblue

Noticed an increase in getting parts that belong to a different center and other centers getting mine- damages and fall outs are on the rise.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Our mechanic is no longer able to have spare parts at the building. He also drives a ups truck around to other centers. If they have the part he needs. Most of his night is driving now. Then squeeze in fixing a truck or two.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Our mechanic is no longer able to have spare parts at the building. He also drives a ups truck around to other centers. If they have the part he needs. Most of his night is driving now. Then squeeze in fixing a truck or two.
That's what they prefer us to do now rather than carry inventory.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Is DNR still turned off for most of you? Fortunately I still can, given it has been acknowledged that we have no inventory established at all.