Missing Pay

longmeat

anyone else having the problem of being promised a wage that is apparently $10+ higher(as a peak season hire) than current employees(hired before peak season)... and then not recieving that amount for one or more paychecks?

longmeat

depending on the person we were either:
  • competely lied to(did not ever recieve the correct pay)
  • only a week of pay was incorrect (in the mildest case)
  • or anywhere in between

charm299

anyone else having the problem of being promised a wage that is apparently $10+ higher(as a peak season hire) than current employees(hired before peak season)... and then not recieving that amount for one or more paychecks?
Whenever you go from part time to full time it always goes to the full time starting rate and we have to tell them we should be red circled. It’s always a “computer error” and then they correct it

542thruNthru

What were you hired during peak as?

What pay were you supposed to make?

What pay are you actually making?

What supplemental contract are you under?

Have you spoke with a shop steward?

The devil is in the details

longmeat

On car puts in an inquiry to hr. And is your real name long meat
Not sure what you mean by "on car". However, for me, hr has been absolutely useless as... although they suggest "Compensation" as a ticket request category...they have no control over compensation nor are they capable of contacting anyone that is.

I looked over the checks that were incorrect and it seems you are correct, after 35 hrs the pay calculates incorrectly. I'll have to check with the people that have gotten no correct checks whether they have always been over 35 hrs

charm299

Not sure what you mean by "on car". However, for me, hr has been absolutely useless as... although they suggest "Compensation" as a ticket request category...they have no control over compensation nor are they capable of contacting anyone that is.

I looked over the checks that were incorrect and it seems you are correct, after 35 hrs the pay calculates incorrectly. I'll have to check with the people that have gotten no correct checks whether they have always been over 35 hrs
On car is the driving supervisor

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
What were you hired during peak as?

What pay were you supposed to make?

What pay are you actually making?

What supplemental contract are you under?

Have you spoke with a shop steward?

The devil is in the details
Quit confusing the seasonal employees ..they only know the words RUN UNDER and MAILBOX
🧔✊

longmeat

I still don't see what the issue is. You haven't even told us what your position is or what they are paying you.
The issue was/is not getting paid the right amount. And the positions varied from person to person, as did the number of incorrect paychecks. However, at least in my case, as charm pointed out it seems to be a systems error after a temp goes over full time hours for the week