Missing Time Sheets

blakerben

I work out of the Oklahoma City Hub as a part time sorter, and I had a question about time sheets. I believe they’re called “WR” or something similar. Anyways, the twilight shift has not received them for the past two months. When I ask my pt supervisor and ft sup, they both say the printer is broken. I can understand if there was only one printer in the building and that it might take a few days to get it fixed or replaced, but two months is ridiculously and there are many other printers there. The supervisors said the other area of the building don’t want to share their printers. My question is, is UPS contractually obligated to provide those time sheets?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I work out of the Oklahoma City Hub as a part time sorter, and I had a question about time sheets. I believe they’re called “WR” or something similar. Anyways, the twilight shift has not received them for the past two months. When I ask my pt supervisor and ft sup, they both say the printer is broken. I can understand if there was only one printer in the building and that it might take a few days to get it fixed or replaced, but two months is ridiculously and there are many other printers there. The supervisors said the other area of the building don’t want to share their printers. My question is, is UPS contractually obligated to provide those time sheets?
Are you talking about a start time sheet?

blakerben

No, I’m talking about the sheets show how many hours you have worked each day. I know full time employees can get online to view the hours they’ve worked, but that option is not available for part time employees.

blakerben

I’ve tried viewing my hours on upsers.com, but the time card viewer isn’t there. My HR guy told me it’s only available for full timers. Which I do believe because when I was trying out driving last year as full time, the time card viewer became available, but after I went back to part time the time card viewer option was removed. Our union steward says he thinks ups is supposed to provide our hours worked and is going to look into it. I was just wanting to get some info from here because I’m having trouble finding it in the contact.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
you definitely should be able to see time card viewer online as ANY employee.
should be tools->time card viewer. request desktop site for start/stop and ups rising app had a click conversion chart.

a seperate punch card app should work but my paychecks are always higher with saturday greviance day pay day!