Missing UPS trailers found filled with packages, 3 arrested

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Missing UPS trailers found filled with packages, 3 arrested - Fox 5 Atlanta

Atlanta police arrested three people, who they said they caught stealing UPS packages out of a truck. Investigators said one of those arrested is a former contract driver for UPS.

Investigators found two UPS trailers parked at the PETRO truck stop on Donald Lee Hollowell Parkway. Police released bodycam video of officers inside the trailers where they found hundreds of packages in all shapes and sizes. One officer can be heard saying "This is like Christmas".

One day at a time

Missing UPS trailers found filled with packages, 3 arrested - Fox 5 Atlanta

Atlanta police arrested three people, who they said they caught stealing UPS packages out of a truck. Investigators said one of those arrested is a former contract driver for UPS.

Investigators found two UPS trailers parked at the PETRO truck stop on Donald Lee Hollowell Parkway. Police released bodycam video of officers inside the trailers where they found hundreds of packages in all shapes and sizes. One officer can be heard saying "This is like Christmas".
This is easily explained. The driver was following Orion and ran out of gas,while trying to enter the fuel in the new diad it kept freezing up. So much so that he ran out of hours and had to take a break,which he could not enter in to the new diad cause it says you have used all of your breaks and froze up. He tried to message the center but could not cause the radio shut off in the new diad and could not turn it back cause it’s not in communication with the center. I which I was lying you can’t make this up. 2 years in the making and this diad is horrible. 6 years in on orion and it’s worse. No one cares.