Mite get screwed with ground pkgs.

Fragiledonthrow

Customer insisted how I must take a ground package today at a drop box. He went into detail on wherever he printed the ground label. It specified that package could be left at any express box.

scabies_s1a_mite.jpg

screw.jpg

small-package.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Back to the thread---I have heard that FedEx is replacing their drop boxes with larger, dual brand ones which will accept ALL FedEx packages.

The Post Office is also replacing their mail boxes with larger ones that will accept small packages.

Why not just accept the package and add it to the Ground pallet back at your station?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Back to the thread---I have heard that FedEx is replacing their drop boxes with larger, dual brand ones which will accept ALL FedEx packages.

The Post Office is also replacing their mail boxes with larger ones that will accept small packages.

Why not just accept the package and add it to the Ground pallet back at your station?

There was a test market a year or more about a combo box, but i can't recall where...

they should just call the 800# for a pickup or drop the box off at a local kinkos, FedEx office location for a receipt

I dont pickup express boxes, but when the customer thats flagging me down to give it to me, ill inform him thats airmail & we're ground... if that's a returns box with no rush, ill gladly take it to the nearest dropbox, kinkos or back to the hub, where an express driver will take it on its journey the next day