Mitt Romney’s Bailout Bonanza

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
The worse things are for us folk, the better things are for the oligarchs.

Of course he makes money off misery.

Where are the taxes? Why won't anyone ask him if he took amnesty for overseas bank accounts?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The worse things are for us folk, the better things are for the oligarchs.

Of course he makes money off misery.

Where are the taxes? Why won't anyone ask him if he took amnesty for overseas bank accounts?

If you are unhappy and bothered by the legal tax laws he plays by, what have you done to change these laws ?
Put your hard work & sweat where your mouth is !!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I love that people hate the rich just because they were either smart enough to do something they couldn't or rich enough to hire someone to do it.

Plain old cane and able that's all it is.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Why would anyone think that he did anything wrong? He played by the rules that were setup by the government.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why would anyone think that he did anything wrong? He played by the rules that were setup by the government.

One of my center manager's favorite words is "perception". We could do everything right but still be perceived to have done it all wrong. The same holds true for Romney. He very well may have followed all of the rules that were in place but the perception of what he did makes it seem like he did something wrong.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
One of my center manager's favorite words is "perception". We could do everything right but still be perceived to have done it all wrong. The same holds true for Romney. He very well may have followed all of the rules that were in place but the perception of what he did makes it seem like he did something wrong.

Yup...same as Obamas school records...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Which "ommission" do you find most disconcerting---the school or tax records? I would be more concerned about how someone manages their finances rather than worry about their SAT scores.

I think Obama's school records may show he was a "foreign exchange on a visa" student. Also that he didn't have the good grades to get into Harvard on his own.

We know Romney can manage his finances....the proof is he is able to thrive without a paycheck.
You'd have to be blind and stupid to think his finances are something illegal or suspicious. It's frustraing that Mitt is so squeaky clean. Obama's M.O. is to smear candidates into running away. This one is clean and Obama can't handle it.

M

MenInBrown

Which "ommission" do you find most disconcerting---the school or tax records? I would be more concerned about how someone manages their finances rather than worry about their SAT scores.

I would be more worried about the result rather than how they get there. What Romney does with his own money shouldnt bother you. What should bother you is how he manages other peoples money...and that should be no comparison when you look at the results.

CAFAL

I love that people hate the rich just because they were either smart enough to do something they couldn't or rich enough to hire someone to do it.

Plain old cane and able that's all it is.

Or no morals,cut throat and selfish. Sounds like somebody doesn't it?

av8torntn

I would be more worried about the result rather than how they get there. What Romney does with his own money shouldnt bother you. What should bother you is how he manages other peoples money...and that should be no comparison when you look at the results.

That's a fair point. I'd like to know from our resident leftists why it should matter how Romney managed his personal money when he has a record in the public sector to judge. By all accounts it seems he managed his private holdings very well and he is very wealthy yet the only people who care are the most extreme leftists. I can't see how they think this is a winning issue to them yet they do. Romney openly admits he is wealthy and so does Obama yet it is supposed to matter for some unknown reason that Romney is wealthy and it is not supposed to matter that Obama is wealthy. I just can't see how some people think this will be the winning issue.