MLB All Star game TV ratings are in the dumpster !!!

The big package

With sporting event ratings dropping like a rock because they get involved in politics and the same with a Hollywood award shows etc , when are executives and the board of these corporations going to smarten up and realize when you get politics involved in your business it's going to destroy your bottom line . I guess they're not as smart as you would think . I can't imagine people on the board of these corporations are overly pleased they should just stick with what they do and keep politics out of it . Now the NFL is going to instill two national anthems at the start of their games this year . I know a lot of people have checked out , they're done and so am I !!!

Off the leash

With sporting event ratings dropping like a rock because they get involved in politics and the same with a Hollywood award shows etc , when are executives and the board of these corporations going to smarten up and realize when you get politics involved in your business it's going to destroy your bottom line . I guess they're not as smart as you would think . I can't imagine people on the board of these corporations are overly pleased they should just stick with what they do and keep politics out of it . Now the NFL is going to instill two national anthems at the start of their games this year . I know a lot of people have checked out , they're done and so am I !!!
Haven’t watched baseball since they moved the all star game. I’m done with em

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It’s been trending down since 1982 but thanks for your genius unpolitically motivated observation.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Why can't they play the native American anthem,or the Latino American anthem?Why just pander to 14% of the population?