MMA/UFC

542thruNthru

I know I'm not the only person that watches MMA/UFC. Thought I'd start a thread for people to comment on all the events that happen. Also I'd like to hear about your favorite past fights if you'd like to share.

UFC 222.
Some thoughts real quick. Though Dana White said women will never be in the UFC. I'm glad that didn't hold true. I enjoy a lot of the women fights. You may not agree but to each their own. :)

Who I got in the top 4 fights.
1. Cyborg
2. Ortega
3. O'Malley
4. The Skyscraper

Just a few people I think may care about MMA. I could be mistaken. :)
@wide load @MyNameIsMud @iunnoimjustaFT @MAKAVELI @1BROWNWRENCH @Gumby @RonBurgandy??????????

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I know I'm not the only person that watches MMA/UFC. Thought I'd start a thread for people to comment on all the events that happen. Also I'd like to hear about your favorite past fights if you'd like to share.

UFC 222.
Some thoughts real quick. Though Dana White said women will never be in the UFC. I'm glad that didn't hold true. I enjoy a lot of the women fights. You may not agree but to each their own. :)

1. Cyborg
2. Ortega
3. O'Malley
4. The Skyscraper

@wide load @MyNameIsMud @iunnoimjustaFT @MAKAVELI @1BROWNWRENCH @Gumby @RonBurgandy??????????
I gotta close friend of mine who was in mma. He is a bad ass. He didn’t last a year. It isn’t easy to make it in mma. Much respect given. ...

tourists24

I gotta close friend of mine who was in mma. He is a bad ass. He didn’t last a year. It isn’t easy to make it in mma. Much respect given. ...
My son works out at a mma club and fights from time to time... You are correct it's a tough sport. You learn quickly that no matter how good you think you are, there's always someone better lol.
josten mma.jpg

MeLlamoMud

I'm going to disappoint you.

UFC 222.

1. Cyborg
2. Ortega
3. O'Malley
4. The Skyscraper

Lol awww....I'm going to disappoint you, friend!

I only watch it long enough to prove a facility is pirating the event. The only interest I have in most of my activities is how much I'm being paid for my hustle lol

Thank you for thinking of me though!

542thruNthru

Lol awww....I'm going to disappoint you, friend!

I only watch it long enough to prove a facility is pirating the event. The only interest I have in most of my activities is how much I'm being paid for my hustle lol

Thank you for thinking of me though!

Uh don't know what you are talking about but go on with your bad self. :)