Mobile Delivery App

So I was Hired as a Seasonal PVD driver and downloaded the app and it's working fine on my Iphone 8 plus. Over the weekend I upgraded my phone to an iphone 12 and now I have requested another download code but its not working? any ideas what to do? I have worked all week waiting for a new code. Running new phone as hotspot to old phone. Soon I guess I'l' have to use ups phone but would love it on my own.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So I was Hired as a Seasonal PVD driver and downloaded the app and it's working fine on my Iphone 8 plus. Over the weekend I upgraded my phone to an iphone 12 and now I have requested another download code but its not working? any ideas what to do? I have worked all week waiting for a new code. Running new phone as hotspot to old phone. Soon I guess I'l' have to use ups phone but would love it on my own.

How does a pvd that has a job for maybe 30 day’s afford a $1000 phone
What’s wrong with ups phones

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Spell Aurora correctly

DAB53F7C-69B1-46DE-B909-41C68BAD775F.jpeg

Party on Wayne.

How does a pvd that has a job for maybe 30 day’s afford a $1000 phone
What’s wrong with ups phones
Because this isn’t the only job I’ve done all year. Plus it’s not $1000 for a iPhone 12 it’s $800 plus with trade in it’s less then that oh and part of it is a tax write off. Ups phones crash all the time and don’t work mostly Samsung. I’m a return pvd did the job last year.