Mobile Delivery App

So I was Hired as a Seasonal PVD driver and downloaded the app and it's working fine on my Iphone 8 plus. Over the weekend I upgraded my phone to an iphone 12 and now I have requested another download code but its not working? any ideas what to do? I have worked all week waiting for a new code. Running new phone as hotspot to old phone. Soon I guess I'l' have to use ups phone but would love it on my own.

barnyard

KTM rider
Ask the person that you speak to at the building you work out of. That person should be able to get that figured out for you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So I was Hired as a Seasonal PVD driver and downloaded the app and it's working fine on my Iphone 8 plus. Over the weekend I upgraded my phone to an iphone 12 and now I have requested another download code but its not working? any ideas what to do? I have worked all week waiting for a new code. Running new phone as hotspot to old phone. Soon I guess I'l' have to use ups phone but would love it on my own.

How does a pvd that has a job for maybe 30 day’s afford a $1000 phone
What’s wrong with ups phones

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Spell Aurora correctly

DAB53F7C-69B1-46DE-B909-41C68BAD775F.jpeg

Party on Wayne.

How does a pvd that has a job for maybe 30 day’s afford a $1000 phone
What’s wrong with ups phones
Because this isn’t the only job I’ve done all year. Plus it’s not $1000 for a iPhone 12 it’s $800 plus with trade in it’s less then that oh and part of it is a tax write off. Ups phones crash all the time and don’t work mostly Samsung. I’m a return pvd did the job last year.