Molesting Polanski style

john346

No more Brown!
Anyone of you out there have, or had a 13 year old daughter? What do you think? Does Roman Polanski deserve a pass? Are we wasting more important energies in snagging this cat? He's apparently spent the last thirty years avoiding any country that would potentially extradite him back to the US. What does this say to you? Sure, he's all contrite, and his victim NOW forgives him, don't you get that he's just another soul who loves just too damn much, and age shouldn't stand in the way of such a gentle sweet soul? How much farther can our system spin off it's tracks before we all start to see things this way? Good Christ!!!:biting:

Last edited by a moderator:

browndevil

Re: Molesting Polish style

Anyone of you out there have, or had a 13 year old daughter? What do you think? Does Roman Polanski deserve a pass? Are we wasting more important energies in snagging this cat? He's apparently spent the last thirty years avoiding any country that would potentially extradite him back to the US. What does this say to you? Sure, he's all contrite, and his victim NOW forgives him, don't you get that he's just another soul who loves just too damn much, and age shouldn't stand in the way of such a gentle sweet soul? How much farther can our system spin off it's tracks before we all start to see things this way? Good Christ!!!:biting:
Hell no he doesn't deserve a pass. The only saving grace he has is the victim does not want to relive it

Big Babooba

I am an American of Polish ancestry. I have a problem with your choice of a title for this thread. I (and I'm sure that many others on the BC) do not know what Polish Style molesting is. Could you enlighten us?

klein

Für Meno :)

hey, if anyone, even today (which means a lot, since girls are much more matured then in those days), would get caught just possesing photography, would be jailed.

But, sex...unforgiveable.

Jail time ! Long overdue !

john346

No more Brown!

I am an American of Polish ancestry. I have a problem with your choice of a title for this thread. I (and I'm sure that many others on the BC) do not know what Polish Style molesting is. Could you enlighten us?

Sorry, nothing racial or towards Polish americans, Just saw the story on GMA today and they played it so twisted that we all are so wrong for harassing the guy, that it literally set off my gag reflex. But for further information; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski

over9five

Staff member

I wonder if he has continued drugging and raping (and getting away with it) little girls in France.

Doesn't matter if the girl from 30 years ago wants to let it go. You have to worry about future little girls he may drug and rape.

Put him away.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Let's see the known facts are these; he confessed to the charges, was serving time on a plea deal, he claims he thought the judge was going to change his mind about the deal, so he ran away.
The State of Ca issued a warrant for his arrest on the flight charges.
It does not matter about what his victim says, nor would there be a trial on the rape charge since he already plead guilty.
All the crying about how he has suffered in his life is just plain old crap.
He ran away after saying he did it.
Make a good example of him.........give him 20 yrs.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

He did the crime so he has to do the time. He pled guilty and then flew the coop so he should do time for that also. Should we turn a blind eye to a person who killed someone if they fled the country after pleading guilty and its been 30 years??? A crime is a crime so do the damn time.

Child molesters should burn in hell.:devil2:

over9five

Staff member

Yeah, I don't think much of the title either. Maybe it should be "Director Style Molesting".

john346

No more Brown!

Yeah, I don't think much of the title either. Maybe it should be "Director Style Molesting".

I do desire to apologize for the title of this post. I just sat down at the evening news, and became so enraged with the oddity of anyone desiring to further chase this fellow, that I simply went off. I meant nothing by it, other than apparently to isolate the current event. My sincerest apologies to ANYONE that this has upset and to the victim. :whiteflag:

Bad Gas!

Re: Molesting Pulanski style

He deserves water boarding for 3 years or to be shot in the kneecap and bleed out...You pick..

fact check

I wonder if he has continued drugging and raping (and getting away with it) little girls in France.

Doesn't matter if the girl from 30 years ago wants to let it go. You have to worry about future little girls he may drug and rape.

Put him away.

Wouldn't it be considered rape if one had sex with any under aged girl?

Wouldn't it be worse if he were her school teacher at the time?

Hmmmm?

hshi

Re: Molesting Pulanski style

What Polansky did is called "Statutory Rape". There are no statute of limitations on statutory rape.
The fact that he fled the country when he found out the judge was changing his decision makes him a fugitive.
The girl of 30 years ago who wants to let it go means nothing, she has no say in the law.
He's finally caught and should now pay the consequences.

Whats wrong with this picture... A man rapes a 13 year old girl 30 years ago and has fled the country and has been a fugitive ever since and is awarded a lifetime achievement award and Pete Rose can't get into the hall of fame.