Momma said there would be days like this......well....maybe not momma

gman042

Been around the block a few times
2 days of this. My shoulders are sore.

P-7 stuffed stem to stern.

big day.jpg
big day.jpg

nocturnalbuck

looks like there's room for your cart. when i'm on our mall route i often have to strap the cart in the passenger side jumpseat in the cab!

Johney

I learned long long ago, 140 stops on one trip could be a lot tougher then 175 on another...
True. But in a 700? That pic looks like 1 bulk stop and the center is clean. You may be right though I've seen 110 in a bulked out 1000 look like a nightmare compered to 190 in a resi route 700.

gman042

140 that's it? I haven't seen 140 in a looooooong time.

This route is 50 miles away. 1 Hr drive there. After bulk and then the stops(20-30 business/ the rest rural residential) and the hr drive back it is a 12 hr day. Priceless.....

gman042

I do hope the T-shirt shop was your first stop.

Nearly.....there are other things to take care along the way. This shop is a huge operation. They get shipments like that 2-3 times a week.

Speaking of blinds......there are 2-3 different businesses that deal with them. It is not a fun day when they all get shipments.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I also have three and it makes for a rough day. I have their personal phones if they are not there, they rarely are. Some days they will meet me at my first stop, and they are buried. Cant get them out.
One day my sup was with a rookie driver and had a boatload of them and called me , to see how to get rid of them, before I got their numbers. I told him to suck it up. just try harder. You just have to overcome this, and give it 100%...........