Mon-Sat while qualifying

crustybrown

I’m assuming this is due to the spike in volume but I’ve heard most who are qualifying work tuesday-friday. it’s been about a month and a half since i’ve started and it’s been all gas no brakes on the work week. Is there any way to pop the saturday work off or am i forced to go in 6 days until my dues are paid?

Last edited:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I’m assuming this is due to the spike in volume but I’ve heard most who are qualifying work tuesday-friday. it’s been about a month and a half since i’ve started and it’s been all gas no breaks on the work week. Is there any way to pop the saturday work off or am i forced to go in 6 days until my dues are paid?
You’ll be working 6 days a week for the foreseeable future
So the question is
How badly do you want to be financially successful?
You can do it as a driver, but along the way it’s gonna be the most awful job you could possibly imagine....though you definitely get more and more used to it as time goes along
You want the money? Might as well just walk in the office and pull your pants down; you’ll be humping boxes on the worst routes in the building for 12+ hours 5 days a week and 1 easy day.
6 day work weeks for years for you
Do you want the money? How bad?

crustybrown

Money’s good,
idk about the ‘getting my :censored2: pushed in’ until i’m damn near retired tho

i hear good and bad things all the time, don’t know who to believe so i just mind my business and hope it gets better. it can always get worse right?

Rack em

Made the Podium
Just do as you're told until you're qualified and then you can start fighting back. But until you're qualified, you are at the mercy of Ups.

Est.1998

I’m assuming this is due to the spike in volume but I’ve heard most who are qualifying work tuesday-friday. it’s been about a month and a half since i’ve started and it’s been all gas no brakes on the work week. Is there any way to pop the saturday work off or am i forced to go in 6 days until my dues are paid?
Drivers qualifying at my hub are Mon-Fri until they qualify. Then they're Tues-Sat.
This 6 days ordeal won't last forever.
You just have to stay strong.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Lol, the shelf life of preloaders at my hub is getting shorter and shorter. I wonder where they're going?
Unemployment is at a super high, and a lot of places are barely open at full capacity.
I don't blame them for leaving with how Ups treats them.

PT Car Washer

You’ll be working 6 days a week for the foreseeable future
So the question is
How badly do you want to be financially successful?
You can do it as a driver, but along the way it’s gonna be the most awful job you could possibly imagine....though you definitely get more and more used to it as time goes along
You want the money? Might as well just walk in the office and pull your pants down; you’ll be humping boxes on the worst routes in the building for 12+ hours 5 days a week and 1 easy day.
6 day work weeks for years for you
Do you want the money? How bad?
You sound like a recruiter for a Nevada brothel.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I like your profile picture

ManInBrown

It’s called cheap labor