Monday again? (on Friday)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who's tired?

As for today, don't worry, our crack management team has it all figured out.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I didn't even drink anything yesterday since I'm working today, I know we will get the dispatch from Hell and be short-staffed.

I'm off next week, maybe it will quit raining one day.

stink219

I always put 8 hour requests on days like this. I know they won't honor it. But it's an automatic 2 hours extra on top of my 12 hours. Lmao!!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Who's tired?

As for today, don't worry, our crack management team has it all figured out.
I'm exhausted from pulling in walleyes myself the last couple of days. Think I will suck it up and get my butt back in the boat and try for a few more. Must provide food for the family.

brostalss

I'm guessing about 7 or 8 sick calls in our center today.

As we call it around here, "**** Me Friday" I'm sure our management team will come up with the dumbest dispatch possible. I'm already expecting to get hammered today. I'm sure ill be doing two routes. They will send all the loser drivers home.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I put in for an optional holiday today but got bumped. Called in this AM and was told that no RO's were being given at all, so I have to work. My guess is that about 20 people called in sick, so I expect I will be working for about 13 hours. If I find out they gave anyone an RO before me, I'm filing a grievance. This day is gonna be a custerfluck. I wonder how many missed stops I will be brining back tonight?

laffter

I think today went swimmingly in our building.

But, we had sooo much crap for closed businesses being sent to be loaded onto some trailers. Monday will be... uh, fun.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

But, we had sooo much crap for closed businesses being sent to be loaded onto some trailers. Monday will be... uh, fun.
Exactly....preload was a cluster friend today...all week actually. They bumped back the start time an hour today, I still didn't get out till after 10am. Agreed, with all the closed stops today, monday is going to be another endless butt raping day of fun.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

There were some people that got slammed today. I was not one of them.
For the last 45 minutes of my day ill be freaking out that that little green light will pop up.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
For the last 45 minutes of my day ill be freaking out that that little green light will pop up.
If the green light comes on all you have to do is pull the battery out of the DIAD and then restart it. Magically the message will disappear.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If the green light comes on all you have to do is pull the battery out of the DIAD and then restart it. Magically the message will disappear.

I'm not willing to go that far to screw someone else.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
One of my cpu's is closed today, maybe I'll do a little extra shifting to kill some time. Yawn. Stretch....