Monday and the start of peak season (retired)

walk it off

You have to wake up and do 25 of these in package to get this. To wake up today and know the car will go out without me. 3rd year of a relaxed and happy holiday season and I do not miss the workload. I can eat 2 meals without having a steering wheel in front of me. Dropping my air at 5:30 and having 90-100 stops left. The fatigue on Friday and the weekend is not enough time to rest up but too bad, 'cause it's more today than yesterday and tomorrow is reaaly bad. Plus peak day is the 22nd and the 23rd and we need all drivers on Christmas eve. Proud of what I did and am proud of my brothers and sisters out there getting it done. Just glad I don't have to anymore. best wishes and safe holidays.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Peak Day is projected to be 12/19, Christmas Eve is projected to be an "air only" day and we will be working every Saturday from Black Friday to the weekend before CE.

walk it off

The "we" means that you are still working but the grandson's Halloween photo means(I hope) you are close to "the last day" be safe and best wishes

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
You have to wake up and do 25 of these in package to get this. To wake up today and know the car will go out without me. 3rd year of a relaxed and happy holiday season and I do not miss the workload. I can eat 2 meals without having a steering wheel in front of me. Dropping my air at 5:30 and having 90-100 stops left. The fatigue on Friday and the weekend is not enough time to rest up but too bad, 'cause it's more today than yesterday and tomorrow is reaaly bad. Plus peak day is the 22nd and the 23rd and we need all drivers on Christmas eve. Proud of what I did and am proud of my brothers and sisters out there getting it done. Just glad I don't have to anymore. best wishes and safe holidays.
You must have retired about when I did. Could not agree more on this post.