Monday question.

Fenris

If your a 22.4 and you come in for extra hours on Monday but they give a route to a lower seniority 22.4 can you grievance that?
Did you come in on your own or asked to come in (assuming that is not your scheduled work day) and was it the scheduled work day of the lower seniority 22.4?

OrionIsDaddy

Did you come in on your own or asked to come in (assuming that is not your scheduled work day) and was it the scheduled work day of the lower seniority 22.4?

No 22.4s should be regularly scheduled for Mondays.

Easy grievance if they didn't at least offer it to you. File and collect.

Johney

Does he know the route and you don't? Not an excuse by any means, but that could be their reasoning for not working you.

Does he know the route and you don't? Not an excuse by any means, but that could be their reasoning for not working you.
That could be it. I’ve heard them tell other drivers they didn’t get put on a route because of area knowledge. I’ve run bits and pieces of that route so it’s not like I couldn’t get the job done.

Johney

That could be it. I’ve heard them tell other drivers they didn’t get put on a route because of area knowledge. I’ve run bits and pieces of that route so it’s not like I couldn’t get the job done.
Well from what I've seen over the years is if that's the case they'd rather take the chance you won't file or even caught it. In the long run if you do they didn't have to worry about that route that day.