Monday Woes

BiggieBrown

Well I did end up calling out yesterday and then stayed up all night on a bender.
Since UPS has that 2 for 1 policy on call outs should I just go ahead and take another?
They have been starting to make comments about my call outs but so far I haven't gotten in trouble for it.
Am I good?

542thruNthru

Well I did end up calling out yesterday and then stayed up all night on a bender.
Since UPS has that 2 for 1 policy on call outs should I just go ahead and take another?
They have been starting to make comments about my call outs but so far I haven't gotten in trouble for it.
Am I good?

I say you stretch it to 5 days.

over9five

Staff member
Am I good?
It's already Tuesday, I would just stay booked off for the rest of the week.
This counts as one occurrence.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Am I good?

Go big stay out until spring