Monday Woes

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Bid Driver is out for the day. Guess who is covering his route blind and got an extra split added on last minute? This guy.

Guess who is currently clocked out for my full hour lunch after completing 15 stops? This guy.

Thanks ahead of time for the help I’ll be getting later, management!

Maplewood

Bid Driver is out for the day. Guess who is covering his route blind and got an extra split added on last minute? This guy.

Guess who is currently clocked out for my full hour lunch after completing 15 stops? This guy.

you are allowed another 1/2 lunch 4 hours after the 1st lunch! And the 14 hour rule still applies!

sandwich

The resident gearhead

I've been stuck for an hour in the snow, and that's with my chains on. Luckily I only have 275 stops.

I cant do 200 stops in perfect weather........

5D2v.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

@Future gets the help first

Integrity

Binge Poster

Sorry you are having a rough go of it today.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Run!

WTFm8

I’m off today, along with cover above me.

I basically get a heads up because my brother works for Amazon and lets me know of light days hahaha.

Only makes day 8 total of layoff this year. Better then basically 1.5 months last year.

john chesney

I'm a solid 160 stops a day. No pickups. Since becoming a steward they give me even less now.

Except during seattle "snowmageddon" everyone got the shaft.
You helping the company against other employees to get that deal??? I was hated as a steward and BA by the company.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Got to say though, we keep understaffing preload on Monday and the excess PT call-ins on that day specifically really knock out some of our drivers, assignments that have not been touched since 8:30 in the morning.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

Guess who sucks as a UPS driver and is an embarrassment to the people he works with.......