Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I have been working tues-sat for about 6 weeks now. Came in today to get some extra hours. The route that im covering is normally 120-160 stops and roughly 12 pickups on any given day. Today— 80 stops. Have you guys who started Saturday ground noticed a drop in Monday’s volume as well?

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Uh yea sure it's easy...the route I do mondays has two pals on it cause the Saturday guy rolls all the apartments...so the loader has stuff in the complete wrong spots...I went out with almost 350 stops today..plus pickups....Saturdays here are a joke

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Uh yea sure it's easy...the route I do mondays has two pals on it cause the Saturday guy rolls all the apartments...so the loader has stuff in the complete wrong spots...I went out with almost 350 stops today..plus pickups....Saturdays here are a joke
The hell kind of routes do you run, man? My body's feeling it after a third that many stops, on routes that still take nine or ten hours.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
The hell kind of routes do you run, man? My body's feeling it after a third that many stops, on routes that still take nine or ten hours.
This route used to be about 130...then they had this wonderful idea to give the next route all the business and this route all the other routes resi...but somehow I am still doing all the business and pickups plus both routes resi...I told the sup I'd be bringing about 150 back he said "you're funny" and I said I know I'll be laughing as I scan 150 pieces missed at 1030

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Everything is relative. 350 stops on me is 2 days work. How do you get that done?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I won't get it done...they've messaged me all day saying better not bring anything back as missed I can't WAIT to drive in at 1030 and say "you think I care?! ROLL DAMN TIDE!" And start scanning them missed
I love whan you run out of hours and have to "bring em' back"! Lol

542thruNthru

They will act like it's a surprise...I told them when I left the building and numerous times since...I think it's almost break time too oh man sucks

A sup gives me that many stops I'd toss his ass!

giphy-1.gif

Last edited:

Pooter

Not mine. I have my route and 2 sets of businesses added. Delivering businesses till 2pm is soooo much fun. :D:poop:

ManInBrown

I won't get it done...they've messaged me all day saying better not bring anything back as missed I can't WAIT to drive in at 1030 and say "you think I care?! ROLL DAMN TIDE!" And start scanning them missed
I’d love for them to send me a message telling me “I better not bring anything back” I’d be taking a picture of that message and filing many grievances that following morning

Dragon

Package Center Manager

So you did all this posting today, during what? Lunch, Break, between stops?

Not that I condone 350 stops, just asking?