Mooch

newfie

upload_2017-7-31_12-19-27.png

It will be fine

I almost never watch videos posted, but this is great. I love how every news organization has to censor the comments of the White House director of communications. Winning!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
When racism cuts, Michelle Obama helps us
Without a second thought, I freeze with terror when I see a police officer -- in any country -- or wake up in a panic when I know that my son is driving home late. It often feels like there's no escape from this nightmare.

161115121519-michelle-obama-11-14-file-medium-plus-169.jpg

Michelle Obama called 'ape in heels' 01:22
So when I saw watermelon slices scattered all over my patio, I took it as a form of racist intimidation. The problem was, I wasn't in the United States. I was in Costa Rica, where watermelon is just a delicious fruit
enjoyed by all. There's no racial stigma attached, no lingering racist Reconstruction Era cultural stereotypes about lazy blacks and watermelons.
Calm down and breathe is what I told myself as I cleaned up those watermelon rinds. It's nothing. But generations of toxic cultural indoctrination do not die easily

When racism cuts, Michelle Obama helps us heal (opinion) - CNN.com

Box Ox

Hopefully some order and discipline will come to the White House.

Not under this Presidency. John Kelly insisted that the White House Communications Director position is for big boys only. The same should hold true for the Presidency, but replacement is obviously not an option.

In the meantime, we're stuck with a 71 year old man child who isn't about to change his ways. Order and discipline? Not gonna happen.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Not under this Presidency. John Kelly insisted that the White House Communications Director position is for big boys only. The same should hold true for the Presidency, but replacement is obviously not an option.

In the meantime, we're stuck with a 71 year old man child who isn't about to change his ways. Order and discipline? Not gonna happen.
Better than a dog in a top hat smokin' a pipe!

48469.jpg