More for the birthers

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
All I can say is Wow.
Hes got a VP who should be kept off TV by the FCC, and a wife who really should stay in the garden, LMAO
PS I have no Idea who Alex Jones is.

P

pickup

All I can say is Wow.
Hes got a VP who should be kept off TV by the FCC, and a wife who really should stay in the garden, LMAO

PS I have no Idea who Alex Jones is.

Alex Jones is a gentleman that believes martial law is coming to a town near you. All trouble makers will be sent to Fema Camps via CSX rail cars. In the meantime, the government is keeping the populace under control via mass flouridation of the water supply and mind numbing frequencies of the HAARP system.

The scary thing about Alex Jones is that when you research the underlying basis of his claims, you find that he is correct. Emphasis on his being correct on the underlying basis.

He is sometimes a guest on coast to coast am with George Nouri. Alex Jones provides a free podcast of his show and after listening to it in fascination for three days, I had to unsubscribe from the show because it was scaring me.

brett636

I don't doubt there is some credibility behind the belief that Obama is not a naturally born citizen, but this fight to prove it is totally fruitless. The courts are not entertaining the idea of challenging his presidential eligibility, the entire movement is fodder for the left to poke fun at and demonize conservative ideals, and its a completely wasted effort for all of us who want nothing more than this man out of office. Lets not also forget that if Barry were to be removed from office due to his citizenship status then we would get either Joe Biden, or god forbid Nancy Pelosi as our President until the next election cycle. It really doesn't get any better for us or the country if this movement were lucky enough to be successful. I say drop it and continue to work on getting this man voted out of office in 2012.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Pickup you are hilarious. I guess we dont need to really worry about 2012, after all we will all be dead. Thats why Nasa isnt sending up anymore challengers, dont ya know, too much radiation from the coming of the twin star. Its in eliptical orbit to our solar system.
Im scared too, but Im going on a party hardy vaca, before the world is gone.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I don't doubt there is some credibility behind the belief that Obama is not a naturally born citizen, but this fight to prove it is totally fruitless. The courts are not entertaining the idea of challenging his presidential eligibility, the entire movement is fodder for the left to poke fun at and demonize conservative ideals, and its a completely wasted effort for all of us who want nothing more than this man out of office. Lets not also forget that if Barry were to be removed from office due to his citizenship status then we would get either Joe Biden, or god forbid Nancy Pelosi as our President until the next election cycle. It really doesn't get any better for us or the country if this movement were lucky enough to be successful. I say drop it and continue to work on getting this man voted out of office in 2012.

When bho is proven to be unqualified to hold the office, (1) Biden will be disqualified to be POTUS because the whole election will be thrown out, (2) Pelosi will also be disqualified since she signed a couple of documents stating that bho was properly vetted, (3) Hillary will also be out since she was appointed by bho, and (4) every MSM will have a lot of explaining to do about how they all missed the biggest story ever

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
When bho is proven to be unqualified to hold the office, (1) Biden will be disqualified to be POTUS because the whole election will be thrown out, (2) Pelosi will also be disqualified since she signed a couple of documents stating that bho was properly vetted, (3) Hillary will also be out since she was appointed by bho, and (4) every MSM will have a lot of explaining to do about how they all missed the biggest story ever

Wow I just got up, and what a beautiful dream this would be.

P

pickup

Pickup you are hilarious. I guess we dont need to really worry about 2012, after all we will all be dead. Thats why Nasa isnt sending up anymore challengers, dont ya know, too much radiation from the coming of the twin star. Its in eliptical orbit to our solar system.
Im scared too, but Im going on a party hardy vaca, before the world is gone.

Now you're making me laugh with these references to Planet X or Nibiru .