More hidden clues for the Shocktober announcement

ScubaEx

Our sign that is on our stations building and the one out by the street was changed today from FedEx express sign to FedEx Ship Center. Lol. My future is doomed

SmithBarney

Did anyone else notice when they "refreshed" the drop boxes. that the "Express" portion is a
separate sticker? Easily removed to perhaps facilitate a branding change? hrmm maybe I should
peak inside the envelope taped inside the box that says "maintenance supplies"

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Yup.
I see at least 2 pallets going out every day. (we are a small sta.)
I had to ask one of the CSAs, "do you guys take in more ground than express"? His answer "Much more".

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Yup.
I had to ask one of the CSAs, "do you guys take in more ground than express"? His answer "Much more".

I didn't know if you meant over the counter or total outbound, including PUPs.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Yup.

That is no surprise. It's the same at UPS. Simple economics. Air products cost much more than ground and are typically used by necessity, rather than choice.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Honestly,
It amazes me how much frt. I pup that is staying within my state and custs. check off 2 day or xs.
I shake my head b'c they could get it there ground overnight (not guaranteed) for much less but, I don't say anything.
They'll figure it out eventually.