More Perfect Union

nWo

More Perfect Union's newest UPS video on drivers being worked to death.

Video on UPS harassing injuried workers.

rod

Retired 22 years
More Perfect Union's newest UPS video on drivers being worked to death.

Video on UPS harassing injuried workers.

I totally agree that UPS and Liberty Mutual make dealing with a work comp claim a nightmare. That being said did anyone else notice that damn near everyone in this video is out of shape.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
I totally agree that UPS and Liberty Mutual make dealing with a work comp claim a nightmare. That being said did anyone else notice that damn near everyone in this video is out of shape.
Hey, Hey, Hey, round is a shape.

100%

What stood out to me is they’re all rookies. 5 years with the company and you’re already beat down and broken? They couldn’t get 20+ year employees?

Family

How many players in the NFL play hurt? You can figure it out. UPS ain't going to feel sorry for you. With that said, there are legitimate injuries and accidents. But at the end of the day it's your life. Decide that it isn't worth getting hurt over. Work accordingly.

PT Car Washer

How many players in the NFL play hurt? You can figure it out. UPS ain't going to feel sorry for you. With that said, there are legitimate injuries and accidents. But at the end of the day it's your life. Decide that it isn't worth getting hurt over. Work accordingly.
I have 45 years without a lost time injury.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I’m not gonna strike over air conditioning. It’s anecdotal on my end but I haven’t gotten more than 15 minutes of OT in a day in over a year and that seems to be the case for the vast majority of guys that I work with.

allahuakbar

She/Her
These guys are fat baby’s but the one dude in the thumbnail workers comp is a savage. Rents mobile billboards and parks them infront of his buildings DM.