More stops = more accidents?

Our center is leading the district in accidents / injuries
Drivers say yes! management says no connection... keep dispatch high, drill methods in more
ROFL what a joke

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Actually I commend our newish center manager he's been doing a much better job at putting routes in and keeping drivers under 9.5. Only problem is it was being done by working all of our sups on full routes because the DM wouldn't let him hire anyone.

Union took care of that and I hear we should have
5-10 new drivers by summer.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Keep putting less routes in and ill keep working slower n keep punching mofos in the nuttz every night lol. 2 can play the game. If your getting cruched every day that's not a reason to work faster and carelessly. Cause if you get into an accident, you might as well get a lawyer as soon as it happens because their going to harass the hell out of you ad try n make your life miserable. Cant play games with these idiots, you have to let them know your not going to play games with them.

barnyard

KTM rider
Our paid day is creeping up it seems. Right now, we have more people wanting to sign the 9.5 list than ever. I suspect that we are very close to bidding the routes that were eliminated when the economy tanked.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our paid day is creeping up it seems. Right now, we have more people wanting to sign the 9.5 list than ever. I suspect that we are very close to bidding the routes that were eliminated when the economy tanked.
Yep we have bid those plus some. My area was growing very fast right before the economy took a nose dive. It's back all the drivers see it. There are subdivisions going in that they are breaking ground on a new house everyday.

This area is back in full force and management better get ahead of the growth. Apparently I'm the only one that knows how to keep track of routes in my center. I have gotten 3 new routes bid in the last year and once every month or so someone asks me if I'm keeping track of a different route.

UPSGUY72

Drivers say yes! management says no connection... keep dispatch high, drill methods in more
ROFL what a joke

The only connection between the two is that the drivers are running around like idiot trying to do more work in the same time. If the drivers slowed down and work the methods there would be less accidents. However they don't in order to get out of work at a decent time or to keep the SUP off there backs they run around like idiots all day...

If these driver would just understand there there is nothing wrong with a 3 day ride... As long as the don't change the way they work those three days and work the methods and show there ORS how long they route actually takes...

FilingBluesFL

Yep we have bid those plus some. My area was growing very fast right before the economy took a nose dive. It's back all the drivers see it. There are subdivisions going in that they are breaking ground on a new house everyday.

Seeing a lot of this down here, too.

Open fields are now turning in to developments. At least 10 new developments have gone up, and ones that were already in progress, broke ground and FINISHED on their final phases.

There is one place on one route, they've had a sign in the middle of the field forever "COMING IN 2008!!! LUXURY LIVING AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE!" Some condo's or something.

They FINALLY broke ground on it this year.

Alexcross774

Spinning my wheels.
ROFL what a joke

Our Drivers are the safest out there, but you still have a certain number of accidents per mile, and per stop. They know the math, but since they probably can't change anything the just resort to the easy answer. I know one Center in my building had 13 drivers retire last year. Want to guess how many they replaced? 0. They cut and covered routes the whole year, and after peak 3 drivers bid back to the hub.