More Vehicle Trouble

MassWineGuy

C880C15A-06D4-414D-BDCD-EBE3F88926F5.jpeg

dezguy

Had a key break off in the bulkhead door, one time. In the parking lot of a methadone clinic. With a truck full of pharmacy narcotics.

That was fun.

Fergus Mahoney

Happened to me once. I put the broken peice in the ignition and used the other piece to to turn it on and off. Worked like that for a over a year. I ain't waiting for a tow.

MassWineGuy

Not a great week. After going on road yesterday my Leo refused to connect to the network. Reboots and everything else didn’t help. Waited at least 30 minutes for someone to bring another. That one didn’t work. But that person’s unit did work, so I could finally get going.

I think I only brought back about 15 unattempteds. Reason: Equipment failure.

falcon back

Not a great week. After going on road yesterday my Leo refused to connect to the network. Reboots and everything else didn’t help. Waited at least 30 minutes for someone to bring another. That one didn’t work. But that person’s unit did work, so I could finally get going.

I think I only brought back about 15 unattempteds. Reason: Equipment failure.
Bad thing seem to happen to the same people. Strange

McFeely

Huge Member
The key broke as I was putting it in the lock. Nothing got stuck.

I've had this happen to me as well, same type of key and van. I was at a pick-up about 40 min from the station and had 4 deliveries left. Had about 90 min to get the van with outbound back to the station too, but I made it after he brought me a key.

I've also had an Isuzu Reach wristband/fob get wet on my break when I was washing my hands and the fob wouldn't work until it had dried out overnight. Luckily that time I was a lot closer to the station for someone to run me out a spare wristband.