Moreluck, Fethers & Big Brown Hen in naked chat tonight

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It was great until I got all excited and did something to rotate my monitor display 90 degrees.
Had to turn it sideways and google the solution.
By then everybody was gone.
Damn it!!!
I have to stop drinking.

P.S. I think FX may have gotten a private dance from Fethers?

fxdwg

Long Time Member
It was great until I did something to rotate my monitor display 90 degrees.
Damn it!!!
I have to stop drinking.

Definitelty not! Really!

Feth seems like a nice girl that sould never mess with a less than 10,000 post Loser like me.....

Nice Avatar though...

bbsam

Staff member
Definitelty not! Really!

Feth seems like a nice girl that sould never mess with a less than 10,000 post Loser like me.....

Nice Avatar though...

Really? Even when he's nowhere in sight (or site) still he consumes your consciousness? Some kinda strange co-dependency goin on there. LOL

Big Babooba

Definitelty not! Really!

Nice Avatar though...
You, my friend suffer from poster envy. You look down at you list of posts and it's short. Then you glance over at his and it's sooooo long. It's no wonder why you've developed an inferiority complex. Look at mine. I consider it to be average in length, but I think it's very high in quality. What's my secret? Get it up on the board, make it great and leave them with a smile. What I'm trying to tell you fxdwg is that size doesn't matter. :wink2:

fxdwg

Long Time Member
You, my friend suffer from poster envy. You look down at you list of posts and it's short. Then you glance over at his and it's sooooo long. It's no wonder why you've developed an inferiority complex. Look at mine. I consider it to be average in length, but I think it's very high in quality. What's my secret? Get it up on the board, make it great and leave them with a smile. What I'm trying to tell you fxdwg is that size doesn't matter. :wink2:

Thanks, I feel better now. I guess that admitting that you have a problem truly is the start of the healing process:happy-very:

fethrs

It was great until I got all excited and did something to rotate my monitor display 90 degrees. What exactly did you do
Damn it!!!
I have to stop drinking.

Tried to talk to him but I think he was distracted by something, maybe it was the essence of nekkidness.