Morning Joe' Says Trump's Tax Returns Prove 'Hillary Clinton Was Right All Along': 'He Was Desperate to Hide the Truth'

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Now let's see the Clinton Foundation tax records

Lets+see+paul+allens+card+_dd1a2f1b242b985b252ff5164bd7ff63.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Who gives a flying friend- - - about Trumps taxes
We have a major crime epidemic and homeless problem
A major fentanyl poisoning problem
a turnstile for a southern boarder
$745 million set aside to kill babies so they won't be born and upset the ecosystem
a bi partisan congress that is spending money we don't have on other countries
a looming recession
but let's higher proctology investigators to probe the past president for money he didn't pay in taxes

It's all misdirection and :bsbullf: and bad for you !
its too bad your party talks about " pretecting the border" yet when it comes time to actually vote on doing something about it.......they say Nyet
FkoAzkqWIAEhObS.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Which form do you want to see? His 7203 is there.
So we have his income tax returns just not the returns where his income comes from.

All the conspiracy theories you guys came up with about Trump's income.... You can't come up with any about Biden's hidden income?

Surprise, surprise.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Isn't this old news?
I seem to remember the fascist Democrats illegally leaking a bunch of text messages over a year ago along these lines.

Guess they've got to drudge up the old story because their jan6 witch hunt didn't pan out.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Isn't this old news?
I seem to remember the fascist Democrats illegally leaking a bunch of text messages over a year ago along these lines.

Guess they've got to drudge up the old story because their jan6 witch hunt didn't pan out.
its not old at all my fine dear friend.
It;s amusing that Carlson Tuckers lawyers said he lies and cant be taken seriously,and now Hannity after selling tons of Bullcrap about the Big Lie to the MAGA folk is admitting under oath he didnt believe it..
Gotta love Faux news

newfie

its not old at all my fine dear friend.
It;s amusing that Carlson Tuckers lawyers said he lies and cant be taken seriously,and now Hannity after selling tons of Bullcrap about the Big Lie to the MAGA folk is admitting under oath he didnt believe it..
Gotta love Faux news
thats not the high ground you're shoveling

newfie

hey guys look at me , i just passed an act that says your right to get married is a right to get married.
and then I passed a violence against women act because otherwise its legal to beat up women.
and then i passed the bipartisan communities act which says its against the law to shoot up schools
and then not to be outdone i passed another of hundreds of postal reform acts.
and a bill that says its a hateful crime to lynch someone
best of all an inflation reduction act that actually pumps more money into the economy and keeps inflation up.

dont ask me why the country is so screwed up . i passed a lot of acts