Most frequent package that comes every year and irritates the crap out of me or you

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Why , why, do you housewives have to order furniture and rugs during xmas. This is a age old question that has baffled me from day one. Does anyone have an answer? I guess the wine country baskets, trampolines, heaters, dehumidifiers, Xmas trees, fireplace enclosures, Barbie electric cars, 40lb fruit boxes, lazy boy chairs, and exercise equipment are a better alternative.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Why , why, do you housewives have to order furniture and rugs during xmas. This is a age old question that has baffled me from day one. Does anyone have an answer? I guess the wine country baskets, trampolines, heaters, dehumidifiers, Xmas trees, fireplace enclosures, Barbie electric cars, 40lb fruit boxes, lazy boy chairs, and exercise equipment are a better alternative.

I don't know about you, but nobody, not even my wife and sons, drives my pickup.

If it weren't for you, how would they get that big, heavy crap?;)

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
So their happiness is directed to money spent from their fat husbands bank account that is not interested in nothing else. I hear ya!
Yup that's how the game is played homeboy. Don't even remotely try n figure out a woman's mental thinking or mental makeup. It's an answer that's impossible to come up with. Not even going to try n figure it out anymore. Is what it is. One of the greatest mysteries in life dude lmfao.

upsbeernut

Yup that's how the game is played homeboy. Don't even remotely try n figure out a woman's mental thinking or mental makeup. It's an answer that's impossible to come up with. Not even going to try n figure it out anymore. Is what it is. One of the greatest mysteries in life dude lmfao.
Your right on point, women are like a tight fisted ball of unpredictable confusion but I love them anyway. When the ball unravels its pure heaven. I would never cut down women, we have our own problems that balance them out.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Your right on point, women are like a tight fisted ball of unpredictable confusion but I love them anyway. When the ball unravels its pure heaven. I would never cut down women, we have our own problems that balance them out.
No doubt dude I love them too but let's be real their all crazy deep down inside somehow some way lol. That's why I don't even try n figure them out anymore. Not trying to be a peckerhead about it but truth is men n women are just wired differently so in reality their different than us n they have the right to say we're crazy too. Had to cover my butt on that comment fellas lmfao

upsbeernut

Too many! only to houses,with lots of steps,of course!
Of course, even apartments up 3 flights. . Ive been jokingly asked to put it together, yeah I have 3 hours lady to read a 10page instructional manual and assemble your grill with parts leftover . That's what hubbies are for.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No doubt dude I love them too but let's be real their all crazy deep down inside somehow some way lol. That's why I don't even try n figure them out anymore. Not trying to be a peckerhead about it but truth is men n women are just wired differently so in reality their different than us n they have the right to say we're crazy too. Had to cover my butt on that comment fellas lmfao

image.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

They're all crazy

Just different degrees of crazy