Most misloads by a single person you've heard of

Only been working a few weeks in a small center. This morning we were told that yesterday there were 33 misloads. I was loading 3 trucks, and managed to have 3 misloads, which isn't good. Somehow, another guy who has been here over a year and was only loading two trucks managed to rack up 22 misloads. Now that takes talent.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Only been working a few weeks in a small center. This morning we were told that yesterday there were 33 misloads. I was loading 3 trucks, and managed to have 3 misloads, which isn't good. Somehow, another guy who has been here over a year and was only loading two trucks managed to rack up 22 misloads. Now that takes talent.
3 trucks, 2 trucks...wtf?? On a light day I load 4.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

You don't work in my old center, do you?

S

selfcancelsignal

1 day when I worked the preload still, sup opens the sort by saying, "We had 10 misloads today. (Male preloader who'll remain nameless)... 10 misloads. Lmao. He just buried his head on the belt & was all in a sort of mad/joking tone, "OMG! WTF?!" Everyone else just died laughing. This guy wants to drive eventually & is a pretty good helper during peak, but has 0 business loading PC's! Too ADD. 0 concentration!