most packages in an hour list your best here :)

pkgman001

An IE guy told me that the average for number of packages for businesses is 3.25, and the average number of pkgs for resi stops is 1.25 pkgs (this was a couple of years ago-might have changed since then). This was for ground-the NDA was 2.25 pkgs. I took some of the numbers in this thread, and the average is about 2.6 pkgs per stop. Interesting!

So reading this thread, it actually made me log back in just to comment.

120pph? max of 360? 120 in a drop frame? 40ph if its a slow day?!

My supervisor decided to clock me up at CACH. Yeah, my cruising speed was 400pph on a 53 with rollers. Back when I use to do jeff street (6069) I loaded anywhere from 400-2300 on an LOA. Sometimes we do get drop frames into heavier flowing loads (up to 500pph). Those things are a pain even at like half that. Especially when it comes to the end of night and we have to tail load one at 1300pph with nothing but bags and smalls and bulk.

You guys sure you work for UPS?:wink2:

Last edited:

UPSSOCKS

CACH is different than most HUBS you guys have it good. You don't have to scan anything, and your docks are ground level so you just have to slide the irregulars in. The older out dated HUBS have to wear ring scanners on their hands and scan every package before they load it. When they load irregulars they have to actually climb down a ladder and lift it about five feet in the air on to a dock, then climb back up a ladder to put it into the truck.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
So reading this thread, it actually made me log back in just to comment.

120pph? max of 360? 120 in a drop frame? 40ph if its a slow day?!

My supervisor decided to clock me up at CACH. Yeah, my cruising speed was 400pph on a 53 with rollers. Back when I use to do jeff street (6069) I loaded anywhere from 400-2300 on an LOA. Sometimes we do get drop frames into heavier flowing loads (up to 500pph). Those things are a pain even at like half that. Especially when it comes to the end of night and we have to tail load one at 1300pph with nothing but bags and smalls and bulk.

You guys sure you work for UPS?:wink2:

40 pkgs an hour. Hint-Driver

hdtvtechno

The older out dated HUBS have to wear ring scanners on their hands and scan every package before they load it. When they load irregulars they have to actually climb down a ladder and lift it about five feet in the air on to a dock, then climb back up a ladder to put it into the truck.

Same Thing at FedEx Ground Hub where i work now
its a pain in the ass